turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

So my mother just called and said her refund was in her acct this am, she got the EIC, so in disbelief i told her she was full of it so she send me a screen shot of her acct and its there.  Her WMR still shows refund approved but no DDD and no path message  

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I filed on 1/28 was accepted that day we filed  with No child tax credits we got our DDD 6th this week I will tell you when I checked WMR this morning it hadn't updated that my husband and I return had been sent I went to Sbtg and it was posted I also did get a email from Turbo tax this morning saying it was on it's way. SBTG SITE saids to give 1 to 2 days . 

It's great IRS website clearly states ACTC/ EIC will be delayed I do know they do pull some of those returns to test the system.  

I also have no child tax credit and have a DDD of 2/6 but I didn't receive my refund. Did you? 

nick112288
Returning Member

I checked my bank statement from February 2018 and my deposit was on 2/15. I have ACTC. Filed on 1/31 that year.

Filed on 2/4 this year, I'll be curious to see if it shows up on the 15th again.

Wait til the end of the day .. maybe your bank hasn’t posted it yet

If you choose sbtg its sent to them first then to your bank you can check your info with sbtg it will tell you everything about your deposit 

Did you choose to  have refund sent to sbtg for fees for turbo if so you can check with there site. I will tell you WMR didnt show my refund as sent this morning so I checked sbtg and it was there also I got email from turbo tax saying my refund was on it way . 

I just looked. Thank you for that. I've never had to do that in the past. 

Same here. sbtg shows they received it on the 5th and to allow 1-2 business days. I've never had to do that in the past. I too received an email from turbo tax. I'll be patient and check tomorrow. LOL

Your welcome !! 

So what about if you claim eic ? What’s the scoop with that ? I literally got my ny state email yesterday saying it’s being given on Friday so I’m wondering about my federal now

I would start with checking once daily I believe the 15th but with me saying that WMR for me never said sent when my return had been sent I checked sbtg and got email from turbo saying federal was on it's way.  DID you elected to have refund sent to sbtg for turbo fees. 

Yep 191.51 $

Turbo tax charged me that 191 and it comes out of my federal
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies