turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I’m praying that the deposit shows ASAP after the lift cause I have never been on the PATH wait and not sure how I got a ACTC this to have me on the wait but not enjoying it

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I keep getting the same thing. I can't get any information on my return

Is WMR down for everyone? Or is it just me?...

was me too try again it just went back up.

@Saiurie still down for me :(

seems to be bouncing for me iv tried loging in a few times sometimes it goes threw sometimes it dont. if you filed a joint return try your spouses SSN it worked for me that way. 🙂

So I was able to login. My bar has disappeared, as well as my refund amount that is usually on the left side of the page. All that I see is:

Your tax return is still being processed.
A refund date will be provided when available.

Not sure what this means at this point...

My mother filed “mid January” and as of two days ago has a DDD of tomorrow. Filed single with multiple w2s. Everyone is freaking out just calm down they’re already handing out refunds just a bunch of hypochondriacs on this website.

I AS well have a DDD tomorrow most people understand there is possibly another shutdown coming feb15th unless something agreed,  if your mother used sbtg it will be Friday or monday 

The government shut down will have little to no effect on returns.

The IRS will keep staff at 30-40%

Majority of returns are electronically scanned and sent thru computer sorting systems. Very few are touched or viewed by human hands/eyes (about 1 in 80)

Stop the propaganda

Filed 1/29. Accepted 1/29. Currently only 1 bar on ITS website

Omg this happened to me last year and I never got my taxes. Ended up having to amend them.

What happens to you last year? That you had to amend them

People you do understand Turbo tax clearly states to check WMR once you submit your returns and its accepted it's out of Turbo Tax hands my turbo tax rate was the 18th and I have received my DDD already but WMR doesnt show it sent but SBTG shows they have it and to give up to two days to be deposited in my account.  So my advice is watch WMR but check SBTG as well. 

@stephroni Great news. Peopke are getting their refunds. When did you file and get accepted? How many days after being accepted did you get a DD date on WMR?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies