turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

whats your status ? still on one bar?

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Accepted 1/28 turbo tax says i should get them 1/18, 1 bar on wmr.  I think i got the ACTC this year with the new change.

I filed 1/27 accepted 1/28 now shows PATH ACT message. I guess I got the ACTC this year too which never gotten prior years. Turbo ddd says 2/18 since PATH doesn’t release refunds till after the 15th I’m hoping that date is true. I am not used to this whatsoever I have always received my refund first week of February. So this is definitely different

@Mommyof3 wrote:
I filed 1/27 accepted 1/28 now shows PATH ACT message. I guess I got the ACTC this year too which never gotten prior years. Turbo ddd says 2/18 since PATH doesn’t release refunds till after the 15th I’m hoping that date is true. I am not used to this whatsoever I have always received my refund first week of February. So this is definitely different

I dont get the path act message, thats odd

I don’t think everyone does I saw on Facebook many say they don’t get that message

@Saiurie wrote: 

i filed on the 25th accepted the 26th of Jan 2019. Turbo tax estimated refund around the 20th of feb 2019. 

On WMR i have one bar saying it was accepted. Filed EIC & CTC not actc.

Still no change Turbo tax est refund date is 02/18/2019 it bounced from the 18th & 20th a few times. on WMR still one bar.   still playing the waiting game. really need that $ to come in asap.

I filed 1/17/19 

Accepted by IRS 1/22/19

Transmitted 1/26/19

NO DD; Claimed EIC

Same for me I filed on 1/19/19 accepted according to email and text message on 1/22/19. But WMR says it doesn’t have any information about my refund. So IDK what to think?

Honestly thinks they bounce back and forth from 18th to 20th cause depending on the banks too the 18th is a holiday and most don’t show the deposit. I am with Chase and they show all deposits in the trans but not always show available

I have no child tax credits filed 1/28  I have moved to second bar with a DDD of 2/6 . May I also add that once returns are accepted returns are pulled randomly for the approval step not by date that's why so many wonder why someone who filed on such date got there before them and so on as long as you haven't taken child takes credits and no errors you should have in 21 days if not then reach out to IRS also transcripts do not give you a DDD .

Federal Return

Received by TurboTax:
Wednesday, Jan 30th, 2019 11:36 PM PST
Received by IRS:
Thursday, Jan 31st, 2019 12:07 AM PST
Filing status changed to: Accepted
Thursday, Jan 31st, 2019 7:36 AM PST
TurboTax EDD: 2/21/2019
Where's My Refund?: Single Bar, No Date, "Tax Topic 152" at the bottom (as usual)

Claimed the ACTC. Most sites say the IRS can "process the returns on 2/15"...some sites say they will deposit on 2/27. Who knows? Just as long as I get my money before the first week of March, I'm alright.

Its torn emotions of both comedy and understanding with everyone saying "I REALLY need that money!!". Technically speaking, its the tax payers fault for overpaying in the first place. The IRS refund isn't "your money" per say. You overpaid, they do the math, they pay you back on their time. Throughout the previous year, if you completed your forms correctly, you could take the money upfront and end up with a $0.00 balance come tax season (most people don't).

But I get it....I need the money too. I've struggled for YEARS with the "but it says the 19th! now it says the 20th! now it says the 17th!". However, this year and last, I filed....forget about it for a while, check back every 3-4 days. I used to hawk the IRS "Wheres My Refund" page, literally 5-6 times a day, every day, for 3 weeks straight...it was killing me.

Filed 1/29
Accepted 1/29
TT DDD 2/19 (hasn’t changed)
HOH I Claimed EIC And I Have Dependents
Path Message Won’t Change Til Next Week Or The Week After Next So It’s Just A Waiting Game Now
I Was Able To Order My 2018 Transcripts Online I Heard That Means In Some Cases Their Done With Your Return. Hopefully In My Case Thats True And They Just Won’t Release It Cause Of The Path Law 😩

No child credits ok .. so no credits at all???

So I ordered my account transcript as well it says due date February 18,2019 does that mean my return is good to go? (I have credits)

Same here and no DDD but I do have one bar and was accepted on WMR..
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies