turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Actually it’s right if you claimed credits the earliest irs will begin issuing refunds for us starts feb14-15! That includes eic and child care credits etc!

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Btw I filed early on the 19th but was rejected 3 times due to incorrect agi refiled January 29 And was accepted , state was accepted the following day I claimed eic and I have dependents I’m not expecting an update til next week maybe even two weeks.

@Brown__savannah If you login on a desktop, you’ll be able to see it

Thanks!!

BROWN WHO TOLD YOU THAT LOL?????

With credits it’s the “law” to hold funds until mid February.. starting “ feb15”

OK BUT WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THAT SPECIFIC INFORMATION FROM?

BECAUSE ON THE IRS .GOV SITE IT STATES......

The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards starting February 27, 2019, if these taxpayers chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.

“ The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act has a provision which will cause a delay for some filers. Specifically, any filer claiming the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) will see their return put on hold until February 15. At that point, the IRS will begin processing your return.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/robertfarrington/2019/01/30/yes-your-tax-refund-wi...

NO NEED TO BE RUDE numerous sites are saying you will most not likely not see your refund until after feb27 , but IT STATES that the irs can not release funds til after 02|15 I know people who’ve claimed both credits and got the refunds before the “27th last year” they received it around a week before I was answering based off information IVE SEEN for myself last year and from a simple google look up. Have a good one 👍✌️

but the idea is to know when through the IRS WEBSITE .... WE ALL KNOW THAT THE FEDERAL DDD ONLY POSTS WHEN ITS A WEEK AHEAD OF TIME

FOR INSTANCE  YOU GO FROM BEING "ACCEPTED" > TO "APPROVED"

THEN THE DDD SHOWS

I checked yesterday still one bar checked this morning 2/2/19 second bar Ddd of 2/6 

Did you claim EIC or anything else ?

I filed 1/28/19 we did itemize our children are grown so no child tax credits yesterday I had one bar this morning we had two bars with a DDD of 2/6/19 saids yo give until 11th. Nothing from my state yet. 

When did you get accepted for federal ?

No we had No child tax credits my kids are grown we did itemize my understand IRS has to hold returns with child tax credits as they did last year. Hope you get update soon

I read if you applied for child tax credits you can check as early as the 23rd of February this is what I read the other day looking for info for family member

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies