What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@romanreigns81 wrote:

REFRESH YOUR PAGE AND LOG OUT AND LOG IN

IT DID IT TO ME TOO! IT  CHANGED FROM "FEB 14 TO FEB 20 " THEN BACK TO "FEB 14"

WTF seriously :( mines back up to the 20th i wonder how turbo tax estimates this date... perhaps its by how many have already gotten there refund so they have an algorithm that determines an estimate as to when which means it could possibly change alot? mine said 20th then 18th now 20th again. the other day it was saying 23rd. i honestly normally just wait until WMR givs a date before i set anything in stone. wish it was as simple as going to a tax place turning in your refund collecting your money and out... lol (yeah right hu)

who knows its all business for them at the end of the day.

as far as last year oh man they just f'd with my federal made me wait till april 25 to give it to me ..had the nerve to at some point to send me THE LETTER THAT SAID WAIT 60 DAYS (IN OTHER WORDS WE'RE STALLING)

lol turbo tax moved my estimated refund date again my DDD is feb 18th 2019 AGAIN LOL so yeah your turbo tax estimated will change. so i guess theres no need to post that unless theres like a huge change and it stays consistent? idk

honestly turbo tax estimated times are worthless

its the WMR THAT COUNTS SO EH

Question .. where do you see turbo tax (estimation due date) just curious all I see is both fed. And state accepted. Which is weird since pretty much a majority of people can see turbo tax estimation ddd

Actually it’s right if you claimed credits the earliest irs will begin issuing refunds for us starts feb14-15! That includes eic and child care credits etc!

Btw I filed early on the 19th but was rejected 3 times due to incorrect agi refiled January 29 And was accepted , state was accepted the following day I claimed eic and I have dependents I’m not expecting an update til next week maybe even two weeks.

@Brown__savannah If you login on a desktop, you’ll be able to see it

Thanks!!

BROWN WHO TOLD YOU THAT LOL?????