turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

id like to start a thread that will give people an estimate or sorts as to when they will receive there refund. iv seen people saying they have already received there 2018 refund. some said they filed around 1/14/2019 and received around the 28th of Jan 2019.  So...

i filed on the 25th accepted the 26th of Jan 2019. Turbo tax estimated refund around the 20th of feb 2019. 

On WMR i have one bar saying it was accepted. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1,060 Replies

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Filed Jan 21st
Accepted Jan 22nd
TT estimated date Feb 22nd
Claimed ACTC
One bar so far

Last year:
Filed Jan 18th
Accepted Jan 19th
DDD Feb 22nd
Claimed ACTC

I filed 1/19 accepted 1/22 transmitted 1/28 turbotax est. 2/12 and good work on starting thread usually tons of people cryin its what we look forward to

I filed on the 6 hoh, two dependents, no EIC nor ACTC

accepted on 1/14/19

Then changed to transmitted on 1/28/19

when I check the irs it keeping giving an error message like they don’t have it.

TODAY STIL IN LIMBO 

I filed on 01/28 and it was accepted on 01/28 and still sitting.

we filed  28th accepted that day estimated DDD is 2/18  . still one bar but i seriously dont expect that to change until next week sometime 

@Saiurie wrote:

id like to start a thread that will give people an estimate or sorts as to when they will receive there refund. iv seen people saying they have already received there 2018 refund. some said they filed around 1/14/2019 and received around the 28th of Jan 2019.  So...

i filed on the 25th accepted the 26th of Jan 2019. Turbo tax estimated refund around the 20th of feb 2019. 

On WMR i have one bar saying it was accepted. 

Update Turbo tax has changed my estimated refund date to the 18th of feb 2019. as of right now no movement on WMR

Federal Return

Received by TurboTax:
Thursday, Jan 24th 2019 11:23 AM EST
Received by IRS:
Thursday, Jan 24th 2019 1:13 PM EST
Filing status changed to: Accepted
Thursday, Jan 24th 2019 1:41 PM EST

Federal return transmitted
01/28/19

Federal return accepted
01/24/19

Estimated federal refund date
02/14/19

i CLAIMED EIC SO WHY DOESNT TURBO TAX KNOW THIS BY NOW NOT TO GIVE YOU THIS DATE>?????? OR ARE THEY RIGHT FOR A CHANGE LOL?

REFRESH YOUR PAGE AND LOG OUT AND LOG IN

IT DID IT TO ME TOO! IT  CHANGED FROM "FEB 14 TO FEB 20 " THEN BACK TO "FEB 14"

@romanreigns81 wrote:

Federal Return

Received by TurboTax:
Thursday, Jan 24th 2019 11:23 AM EST
Received by IRS:
Thursday, Jan 24th 2019 1:13 PM EST
Filing status changed to: Accepted
Thursday, Jan 24th 2019 1:41 PM EST

Federal return transmitted
01/28/19

Federal return accepted
01/24/19

Estimated federal refund date
02/14/19

i CLAIMED EIC SO WHY DOESNT TURBO TAX KNOW THIS BY NOW NOT TO GIVE YOU THIS DATE>?????? OR ARE THEY RIGHT FOR A CHANGE LOL?

i was told by my friends accountant that mid feb is when people who claims EIC CTC or ACTC is when they will start receiving there refund so im guessing it might be right because the 14th is mid feb. 🙂  (LUCKY lol)

@romanreigns81 wrote:

REFRESH YOUR PAGE AND LOG OUT AND LOG IN

IT DID IT TO ME TOO! IT  CHANGED FROM "FEB 14 TO FEB 20 " THEN BACK TO "FEB 14"

WTF seriously :( mines back up to the 20th i wonder how turbo tax estimates this date... perhaps its by how many have already gotten there refund so they have an algorithm that determines an estimate as to when which means it could possibly change alot? mine said 20th then 18th now 20th again. the other day it was saying 23rd. i honestly normally just wait until WMR givs a date before i set anything in stone. wish it was as simple as going to a tax place turning in your refund collecting your money and out... lol (yeah right hu)

who knows its all business for them at the end of the day.

as far as last year oh man they just f'd with my federal made me wait till april 25 to give it to me ..had the nerve to at some point to send me THE LETTER THAT SAID WAIT 60 DAYS (IN OTHER WORDS WE'RE STALLING)

lol turbo tax moved my estimated refund date again my DDD is feb 18th 2019 AGAIN LOL so yeah your turbo tax estimated will change. so i guess theres no need to post that unless theres like a huge change and it stays consistent? idk

honestly turbo tax estimated times are worthless

its the WMR THAT COUNTS SO EH

Question .. where do you see turbo tax (estimation due date) just curious all I see is both fed. And state accepted. Which is weird since pretty much a majority of people can see turbo tax estimation ddd
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies