cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

id like to start a thread that will give people an estimate or sorts as to when they will receive there refund. iv seen people saying they have already received there 2018 refund. some said they filed around 1/14/2019 and received around the 28th of Jan 2019.  So...

i filed on the 25th accepted the 26th of Jan 2019. Turbo tax estimated refund around the 20th of feb 2019. 

On WMR i have one bar saying it was accepted. 

1,059 Replies
Level 9

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Filed Jan 21st
Accepted Jan 22nd
TT estimated date Feb 22nd
Claimed ACTC
One bar so far

Last year:
Filed Jan 18th
Accepted Jan 19th
DDD Feb 22nd
Claimed ACTC
Highlighted
Level 7

I filed 1/19 accepted 1/22 transmitted 1/28 turbotax est. 2/12 and good work on starting thread usually tons of people cryin its what we look forward to

Level 6

I filed on the 6 hoh, two dependents, no EIC nor ACTC

accepted on 1/14/19

Then changed to transmitted on 1/28/19

when I check the irs it keeping giving an error message like they don’t have it.

TODAY STIL IN LIMBO 

Level 6

I filed on 01/28 and it was accepted on 01/28 and still sitting.

Level 9

we filed  28th accepted that day estimated DDD is 2/18  . still one bar but i seriously dont expect that to change until next week sometime 

Level 10

@Saiurie wrote:

id like to start a thread that will give people an estimate or sorts as to when they will receive there refund. iv seen people saying they have already received there 2018 refund. some said they filed around 1/14/2019 and received around the 28th of Jan 2019.  So...

i filed on the 25th accepted the 26th of Jan 2019. Turbo tax estimated refund around the 20th of feb 2019. 

On WMR i have one bar saying it was accepted. 

Update Turbo tax has changed my estimated refund date to the 18th of feb 2019. as of right now no movement on WMR

Level 11

Federal Return

Received by TurboTax:
Thursday, Jan 24th 2019 11:23 AM EST
Received by IRS:
Thursday, Jan 24th 2019 1:13 PM EST
Filing status changed to: Accepted
Thursday, Jan 24th 2019 1:41 PM EST

Federal return transmitted
01/28/19

Federal return accepted
01/24/19

Estimated federal refund date
02/14/19

i CLAIMED EIC SO WHY DOESNT TURBO TAX KNOW THIS BY NOW NOT TO GIVE YOU THIS DATE>?????? OR ARE THEY RIGHT FOR A CHANGE LOL?

Level 11

REFRESH YOUR PAGE AND LOG OUT AND LOG IN

IT DID IT TO ME TOO! IT  CHANGED FROM "FEB 14 TO FEB 20 " THEN BACK TO "FEB 14"

Level 10

@romanreigns81 wrote:

Federal Return

Received by TurboTax:
Thursday, Jan 24th 2019 11:23 AM EST
Received by IRS:
Thursday, Jan 24th 2019 1:13 PM EST
Filing status changed to: Accepted
Thursday, Jan 24th 2019 1:41 PM EST

Federal return transmitted
01/28/19

Federal return accepted
01/24/19

Estimated federal refund date
02/14/19

i CLAIMED EIC SO WHY DOESNT TURBO TAX KNOW THIS BY NOW NOT TO GIVE YOU THIS DATE>?????? OR ARE THEY RIGHT FOR A CHANGE LOL?

i was told by my friends accountant that mid feb is when people who claims EIC CTC or ACTC is when they will start receiving there refund so im guessing it might be right because the 14th is mid feb. 🙂  (LUCKY lol)