turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

BIGAL777
Returning Member

Turbo tax processes my taxes 96 days ago.. why would they still be saying accepted still?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Turbo tax processes my taxes 96 days ago.. why would they still be saying accepted still?

TurboTax does not process your tax return.  The IRS and state process your tax returns.  TurboTax only provided the do-it-yourself software you used to prepare and file the return.  After you file, the IRS or state do not provide any information to TurboTax. Your online account will only show that the result of the return you filed was "accepted."  

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

The tax return status on the TurboTax Tax Home web page will remain at Accepted since TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the tax refund once the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies