turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

perry123

Turbo tax debit card

How to sign up for a turbo tax prepaid debit card
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Turbo tax debit card

@Rkthumbs4444  Once you’ve signed up for a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card, it’ll should be delivered in 5-10 business days (remember: Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays don't count as business days).  Once the IRS approves your refund, it should right onto the card.

If your card is taking an unusually long time to arrive? Visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169  to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days.

View solution in original post

33 Replies

Turbo tax debit card

When asked how you’d like to receive your tax refund, simply select the Turbo® Visa® Debit Card and be sure to review the Cardholder Agreement for fees and terms.

How to get your tax refund on a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-to-get-your-tax-refund-on-a-turbo-prepaid-visa-ca...

Turbo tax debit card

Its been over a month since filing and still havent received my card. The [phone number removed] number is bull. No matter what option I pick always asks for the last 4 digits of my card. Cone on.  I have no card. Go to the app and says it is at locsl post office.  For 3 weeks now!

Turbo tax debit card

• And cannot talk or chat to a breathing person. Turbos support sucks.  Paid for extra luxries too.  
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo tax debit card

@Rkthumbs4444 Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2(to reach a live agent), it will repeat a few times then you will get more options.

Or when you call the number you can follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

You may also submit a request for assistance here:Submit a request – TPG - Taxpayer

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Turbo tax debit card

Thanks.  When I do this it says "you have more then 1 card with us so enter the last 4 of card you are calling about".  I did havea card last year for my 2018. I usef it up and threw the card awsy. I did check and my 2019 return is using a different account number. Same routing number. I guess that's what's confusing the system

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo tax debit card

@Rkthumbs4444 Every year now, you have to get a new TurboTax card, so your card information would be different this year. Yes,the routing number would remain the same. Have you tried option 2 yet, to enter your social security number then birthdate ect? Was it just giving you information on the cards that are listed for you and no option to speak with a live representative. I do apologize, I go as far as I can in the system, without having ordered a card myself to see how I can help with these options. I would also submit a request here Submit a request – TPG - Taxpayer for someone to get back to you, to find out what is going on with your card. They should get back to you fairly quick with a answer.

Turbo tax debit card

I did send a request to the link you provided. Thanks. Is it possible because my refund will be delayed due to me filing an injured spouse form that the card will be delayed as well. In other words.  Does the card usually arrive after refund is on the way.  Can't remember what happened last year. 

Turbo tax debit card

@Rkthumbs4444  Once you’ve signed up for a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card, it’ll should be delivered in 5-10 business days (remember: Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays don't count as business days).  Once the IRS approves your refund, it should right onto the card.

If your card is taking an unusually long time to arrive? Visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169  to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days.

Turbo tax debit card

Yeah. Read all that numerous times.  Just worried my refund will be there and no card to access it.  I've spent at least 10 hours now trying to get an answer.  Please help.  

Turbo tax debit card

I will defiantly do my taxes a different way next year and spread the word on this to all my contacts. This should not be this hard. Please help. I know the virus had attention elsewhere. This is crazy. 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo tax debit card

Please try contacting Support at (866) 795-7597. There may be a high call volume, but you should get through to speak to someone that can help you. Do remember it should take up to 10 business days for your card to arrive from the date you filed.  

Turbo tax debit card

Thankyou. I will try that Monday. I filed Feb 23 

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo tax debit card

Please post again @Rkthumbs4444, if you require any further assistance, Good luck!

Turbo tax debit card

The [phone number removed] number is identical to the [phone number removed] with the exception that it says green dot bank.  Same options and messages when prompted but goes into the same loop. It is identical.  Cant even be put on hold to talk to someone.  This is frustrating.  Please someone.  I really regret filing the way i did this year. HELP!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies