turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The irs website said my stimulus would be deposited 4/15 to the correct last 4 digits of my checking acct #. Today is 4/18 and still no money. Wheres is my stimulus money

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

The irs website said my stimulus would be deposited 4/15 to the correct last 4 digits of my checking acct #. Today is 4/18 and still no money. Wheres is my stimulus money

check with the Bank.... IRS will be sending a follow up letter via mail within 2 weeks to explain exactly what they did 

My husand and i recieved 2 letters that $2200x2 was sent to the child support department because my husband is behind on child support. I am livid right now!!!! i did the injured spouse form when we filed our taxes. we were given my portion of the taxes but his went to child support. So why am i being punished for child support???????? hes been paying fairhfully for over a year. at one point in life he lost his job and got behind on child support. once he found a new job he immediately started paying again. so now my 4 children( 2 by my husband) are going to suffer behind this???????? the letter says to file another injured spouse form. by why should i have to do this again if i have already did that with my 2019 taxes? and how am i supposed to submit the form if the irs is not accepting mail??? if the world is going through a crisis why would  u take money from a family that needs it to give to another family thats also going to get the money? im so mad. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies