turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jfortney56
Returning Member

Tax Return with Turbo Tax Visa

My tax return says it was sent on August 14th...all 3 bars are completed on the IRS where’s my refund page...so when will it be on my Turbo Prepaid Visa That I got in the Mail?? Does it take a couple hours ,24 hours, or a couple days to get my refund on my turbo tax card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Tax Return with Turbo Tax Visa

Information on the VISA card starts here:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/when-will-i-receive-my-turbo-prepaid-visa-card/00/273...

Note: that there will be no $$ on the VISA card until the IRS actually releases your "refund".   That "refund" can take 2-3 weeks (or MORE if you made any mistakes on your data entries).

The IRS may have accepted your tax return (a "return" is just your tax file and it's data...and does not guarantee a "refund") ...but until the IRS actually releases the Refund, nothing will be on the card.   It should show up withing ~3-7 days after the IRS actually releases that "refund".

Other links, and a phone number to call for help if your VISA does not arrive withing a week or so, are provided in the page at the URL I posted above.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies