turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax return for 2018

My taxes were accepted on Jan 30th and the projected refund date was 2/6, yesterday I got a direct deposit from Tax Products PE2 for the amount of 157.00. I went on IRS.gov today 2/7 and it says my refund was sent however they have yet to reflect in my bank account. Can someone please let me know whats going on or if this has happened to anyone else.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Tax return for 2018

https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

This is Turbo Tax bank website to check online try checking it here.

View solution in original post

65 Replies

Tax return for 2018

Tax return for 2018

https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

This is Turbo Tax bank website to check online try checking it here.

Tax return for 2018

Thank you so very much! So does this mean my Federal return is on its way like anytime now? It was projected to be in my account yesterday, I guess i'm just a little confused.

Tax return for 2018

If you can see it there as Received. Then Yes. They will send soon .

Tax return for 2018

I see that 152 was deposited into my account but i'm supposed to receive 3805. So i'm not sure what the 152 is

I do want to thank you so much for helping me

Tax return for 2018

Is this normal?

Tax return for 2018

Your Welcome.
I dont think so you may need to call and check to see if they help a portion for wage garnishment.

Tax return for 2018

who do I call?

Tax return for 2018

The main IRS #  (800) 829-1040

Tax return for 2018

@Jlo_85 Did you use the option to have your fees deducted from your return?  If so the link posted above should take you to the website where you can see how much was sent to them by the IRS and then sent to you. Could the deposit you received have been your state return? Please let us know what you find out, My return was accepted on 1/14 when I check under my husbands SS we get a error message and under mine its still just showing one bar. I called the IRS and got the run around. So frustrating, never have we had issues like this.

Ahill0131

Tax return for 2018

This happened to me last year because my taxes were offset due to student loans. I didn't know they were taking any of my taxes until I saw the deposit was short over $4k. It wont let me post then phone number here but Google"irs tax offset number" Its automated

Tax return for 2018

Yeah it's giving me no reason, I haven't received a letter at all nor do I owe and student loans or any other. I am so very confused and I don't know who to talk to I have tried calling and calling and I can't seem to get a live person on the phone. This is just the worst timing. I just don't understand.

Tax return for 2018

My tax refund

Tax return for 2018

Did you get everything situated? I’m having the same problem now. Was supposed to get back 4100$ and got 326$. We don’t have anyone we owe either. I’ve called it’s and said our taxes didn’t have any offsets so I’m confused?
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies