turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Since I filed my 2019 taxes through turbo tax lady year will my second stimulus be deposited in the same account my 2019 refund was deposited in

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
ErickaY

Since I filed my 2019 taxes through turbo tax lady year will my second stimulus be deposited in the same account my 2019 refund was deposited in

Hello, We appreciate your patience as we try to respond to everyone as quickly as possible. I would like to share the following information with you in hopes that it will provide you some clarity. 

Stimulus payments are issued by the IRS, not by TurboTax. We do not have direct information about your stimulus payment. The IRS has begun sending stimulus payments and they have been directing people looking for stimulus information, including eligibility, payment timing and distribution details, to IRS.gov for the most up to date information.

For the most up to date information on if you are eligible and when and where you can expect a payment, they suggest you visit the IRS Get My Payment too. Please know that the IRS will make updates once a day to the Get My Payment portal to provide updated information for taxpayers, you will be able to see updates about your payment here: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment If you have questions about the payment tool, please contact the IRS for further assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies