turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund Approved

I hear ya! We come on here for support and answers, not to be talked down to and belittled. I hope you know I was not speaking to you in my last message. I was just clearing some things up. I hope you get yours soon! 

Refund Approved

Facts are what they are. Other than regular child tax credit not being part of the hold up nothing I said was untrue. I need mine too, so it's not like I don't have a stake in this.

Refund Approved

It's the way you said things. Calling people liars and being rude to people for just wanting information. It was uncalled for. We all want our refunds so we don't need to turn on each other.

Refund Approved

Hey txgirl,
No, I didnt think you were directing anything towards me at all...you & I are definitely on same page lol. Text lacks emotion lol. Hard to decipher sometimes.
Kasey

Refund Approved

I had EIC and CTC last year and i got my federal and state feburary 11th. You dont have to be so rude.

Refund Approved

I thought it was the additional child tax credit not the regular? That’s what I read in irs site cause I was confused too

Refund Approved

Your correct cause it’s the EIC & ACTC that’s held not CTC I didn’t feel like copy paste here lol

Refund Approved

Isn’t it the ACTC

Refund Approved

EIC/EITC and ACTC

Refund Approved

What “stgb “ website what is that ?

Refund Approved

Who tf shruggs off thousands of dollars lmao

Refund Approved

My refund was approved 4 weeks ago and i have not seen a dime
fredfrank

Refund Approved

Has anyone who filed with Turbo Tax received their money as of today. I have several friends and family members who have filed eith turbo tax and has not received their money as of yet. (Those with EIC)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies