turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

No stimulus direct deposit. heard you messed up or IRS did because we used turbo tax?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
DeanM15
Expert Alumni

No stimulus direct deposit. heard you messed up or IRS did because we used turbo tax?

If you filed a 2019 federal tax return, and you had a refund that was paid to you with a direct deposit, and you did not pay your fees out of the refund, then you should receive your stimulus on your account or card if you otherwise qualify.

If the charge for your taxes has come out of your refund, then it is unlikely that the IRS has your correct direct deposit information. 

You can change the direct deposit information you have at the IRS through the new Get My Payment website.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The IRS wont let us change our direct deposit info because they've rejected the account numbers that were used to process our tax returns. Once they do that you are screwed. Thanks TurboTax, now I have no choice but to wait for a paper check.

Since turbo tax didn’t provide the IRS my bank info for my refund which resulted in the IRS not depositing my stimulus check along with everyone else’s last week. What is TurboTax doing to rectify this matter? Since it’s TurboTaxes fault I still don’t have my stimulus direct deposit?!! Class action lawsuit anyone?

If you used there turbo card and haven't kept enough money in the card to pay monthly fees your stimulus is waiting for them to send it back to the irs and then they'll mail you it or send it to a different account ifupdate your info on irs website. Turbo tax was aware this would happen to most users we all should report them to the bbb

Camcam888

Did u ever get that paper check?

Manage cookies