turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

user59588

Need help to print my 2018 Tax Return with Turbo?

I did not file a second 2018 Turbo Tax return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    My first 2018 Turbo Tax return is the only one I am filing.   My refund is $187.00 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AlanT
Expert Alumni

If you filed your income taxes with a TurboTax CD/download product, your tax return is stored on your computer, so you can print a copy at any time. If you used TurboTax Online, you can log in and print copies of your tax return for free.

Please see the following FAQ for instructions on printing your 2018 income tax return from TurboTax Online.  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301525

[Edited 1/29/2019 | 3:14 pm est]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

34 Replies
AlanT
Expert Alumni

If you filed your income taxes with a TurboTax CD/download product, your tax return is stored on your computer, so you can print a copy at any time. If you used TurboTax Online, you can log in and print copies of your tax return for free.

Please see the following FAQ for instructions on printing your 2018 income tax return from TurboTax Online.  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301525

[Edited 1/29/2019 | 3:14 pm est]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Need to print form 8949 from 2018 taxes

Need to download my 2018 tax return

@sonjabaxter13  

PRINT RETURN   You need to print a copy of your return?  Sign in to your account using exactly the same account and user ID that you used to prepare your return.
On the bottom of the screen find Your tax returns & documents and click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Thank you

Ed Farrow

Did not file from my computer in 2018

@Ed Farrow 

"Did not file from my computer in 2018"     is not a question.

What is your question?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I have not filed my 2018 Tax.  Request help to do so. I have filed maybe 4 years of turbo tax with You.

I have all the info needed to to so, NOW

@dtaylor143  Well, what help do you need?  If you have used TurboTax for four years you should know how the software works.  What is the problem you are having?  You have until October 15, 2019 to e-file.  After that, online tax preparation and e-filing will shut down.  Then you will need to download desktop software to a PC or Mac and print, sign and mail the 2018 return.

I couldn't able to view 2018 tax return

How do I prepare a prior-year tax return?

If you need access a TurboTax Online return that you already filed, we've got instructions for that.

If you started an online return but didn't complete it before the mid-October shutdown, we can help you finish it.

Tax years 2016, 2017, and 2018

1. Select your TurboTax product for the year you'd like to file. (Unfortunately, TurboTax Online is only available for the current tax year.)
  2. Select your operating system.
  3. Purchase your TurboTax product.
  4. Download and install your TurboTax product.
  5. Complete your return in TurboTax. We'll guide you through the process.
  6. When finished, print and file a paper return through the mail. (Prior-year returns cannot be e-filed.)

@OHOUSTON18 

The ONLINE  system is presently in transition from 2018 to 2019 software.  Right now you can print out the tax return forms and the schedules and forms that would be needed to file by mail.  The other worksheets, etc. will be available for printing in a month or so when the transition is complete. 

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

The PDF download for tax year 2018 will only include the forms and schedules needed to file your tax return.  The worksheets and other pages are not included in the PDF until the 2019 online editions become available in December 2019.

ow can i print my 2017 and 2018 state and fed taxes?

How do I get a copy of a return I filed using online TurboTax?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900748

How do I get a copy of a return I prepared using desktop TurboTax?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900639

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies