turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Need help to change direct deposit bank info. When I clicked "Revisit" in Step 2 under File tab. There is no response at all. It doesn't change the page to bank info.

I followed the instructions to change my direct deposit info from Help. But for some reason, when I tried to click "Revisit", there is no further change to the page at all. It wouldn't load to a different page to let me change my bank info. It's just stuck on the File page. Please help
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Need help to change direct deposit bank info. When I clicked "Revisit" in Step 2 under File tab. There is no response at all. It doesn't change the page to bank info.

Have you already filed your tax return? If you have and it has been accepted you won't be able to change your direct deposit information. If the account was incorrect or closed the government will mail you a paper check.

If you have not e-filed or mailed your tax return already you can change how you want to receive your refund, go to the "File" section and enter/review/update to make the change:

• Login to TurboTax your account and go into your tax timeline, select the File tab.
  • There are three steps listed. Click on Start/Revisit next to Step 2.
  • You'll have the choice for in my bank for direct deposit or paper check to receive in the mail, make sure the I want my refund deposited into this account box is unchecked.
  • Select direct deposit, correct information and then click continue at the bottom. 
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hello! Thank you for your response! I have NOT filed my tax return yet. I know about the steps to change my direct deposit. However, I'm currently stuck at "Revisit" part in File tab. Basically, there is NO action at all when I clicked "Revisit". Like, the page doesn't change at all. The page blinked for a second after I pressed 
"Revisit", but the page stayed the same, sort of like clicking a "Refresh" button or something. 

I'm a Mac user, so at first, I thought it had something with Safari that couldn't load the page or something, so I tried using Windows, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, but the page/website just doesn't change at all when I clicked "Revisit". Nothing happened, so I'm not sure what's going on. Again, thanks for helping me.

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

@0623howard

Please contact us for assistance on this issue.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies