Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My Missouri refund shows a deposit date of 3/2 however, I’ve not gotten it. Is anyone else experiencing a delay?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

My Missouri refund shows a deposit date of 3/2 however, I’ve not gotten it. Is anyone else experiencing a delay?

Yes I'm in Mo as well. I called twice yesterday. The first one told me there was an issue on the 2nd and it would be deposited on the 3rd. Next one said that it was deposited on the 2nd. Obviously they have no clue. It's the 4th and  still no deposit. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tstockhorst and @Treegirl7623 If you're tracking your refund through Where's my Refund and you haven't received your refund on the date posted, you could reach out to your financial institution to see if they have received your refund. If they have, you can also ask when they will release the funds to you.

If that isn't the case and your refund goes beyond 21 days and you still haven't received it, see this FAQ regarding What to do if it's been over 21 days.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies