turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

karlahot1

My 2018 tax return jumps from line 23 to line 48 on the next page. I need the entire report as my daughter is trying to file for financial aid.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

My 2018 tax return jumps from line 23 to line 48 on the next page. I need the entire report as my daughter is trying to file for financial aid.

The 2018 tax return forms include a Form 1040 and six possible schedules--and not everyone has all of the schedules as part of their return.  You only get the ones that were required by the data you entered.  If your return does not have a schedule 1 or schedule 2  it is because you did not need them.  The FAFSA forms ask for the information to be entered IF you had those schedules.

Here is what they look like:  Do you think you entered any of the information that would have gone on these?

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040s1.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040s2.pdf

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

If the FAFSA questions are telling you to subtract line whatever from another line somewhere--just use "zero" for the "missing" lines--you do not have those lines.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies