turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Rcostello

Is anyone else still waiting for their refund. Mine was accepted on January 29th

Omg YES! I e- filed mine and it was accepted on February 11th. I used to drive myself nuts checking my status constantly with the "where's my refund" tool!  I continue to get the disappointing  "still being processed" response. Although I don't wish this on anyone -  I'm actually just relieved to see I'm not the only one!! With all this financial uncertainty covid has brought along with it, it's the worst time in the world to have to wait. And to top it off-  no idea when it will come.  I usually get mine in 2-3 weeks.  That's the whole point of e-filing ! and for me- paying the extra to get it direct deposit on a Turbo card. And every time I Google or go onto IRS website , all that is addressed , is assurance to the paper return filers.  They never gave the people who e-filed any official message the about delay. . It made me feel like I did something wrong. I'm just glad to finally see that I'm not singled out!! Fingers crossed!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies