turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I owed school loans and I used the intuit card to get my refund back the school loans took my whole refund but I still have my Intuit card will my stimulus check be received in my Intuit card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

If I owed school loans and I used the intuit card to get my refund back the school loans took my whole refund but I still have my Intuit card will my stimulus check be received in my Intuit card?

No it will not ... 

This was posted on the SBTPG website on 4/9/20…. 

https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

I paid for tax preparation using Santa Barbara TPG this tax season. How will I receive my Economic Impact Payment?

The IRS will be distributing Economic Impact Payments directly to taxpayers and TPG will not play a role in facilitating these payments. Unfortunately, TPG does not have any visibility into this information; therefore our agents cannot answer any questions regarding these payments.

The IRS will issue direct deposits to taxpayers that received a direct deposit. 

An IRS  issued check will be mailed to taxpayers that received a check printed from their tax professional's office or a debit card issued through Santa Barbara TPG.

HOWEVER ... if you do get a deposit in  the next 2 weeks then you are done.  Be happy.

If you do not get the DD by the time the IRS finally opens the promised portal then you can update your information at that time.   

Follow this site for updates:

CORONAVIRUS TAX CENTER: 2020 STIMULUS

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies