turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was approved for the turbo card refund loan, the irs accepted my return this morning and it says my money should have been there in a hour and it’s been 9 hours

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

16 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

I was approved for the turbo card refund loan, the irs accepted my return this morning and it says my money should have been there in a hour and it’s been 9 hours

You’ll receive your Refund Advance virtual card info within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed return, by email. Any balance of your tax refund remaining will be sent to you after the IRS has accepted and processed your tax return, usually within 21 days. The IRS usually begins processing and accepting e-filed returns in late January. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I already had my temporary info, and I have my card! I was approved for the rapid loan, The irs already DID accept my return and it’s been 14 hours now but still no money like they say!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you file with child credits?

Why does that matter? It was accepted 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just trying to see what could make it drag out that's all dont be rude ! Simply asking I've already received my 1500 advance just trying to help

Yes I did but that shouldn’t matter if the irs already accepted it. 

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Once your tax return has been accepted, you will be notified by email of your approved amount. You may need to check your junk mail if the email does not arrive in your inbox. You’ll be able to start spending online with your card information after setting up your Turbo Card account. Also, a physical Turbo Card will be mailed to you within 5 to 10 business days. For more information about the refund advance program click here.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

I filed it on January 16, I already got the email stating how much I was approved for, I Had already gotten my temporary card info, I recieved my card the other day, the irs accepted my return on the 27th, and now I still don’t have the loan that was approved! This is what I’m trying to figure out! It says one hour but the money is still nowhere to be found!

How fast after the irs accepted yours did you get your money? It’s supposed to show the amount on your balance on your card account, correct? 

i never received an email, and its not in my junk mail folder

@Epannell  maybe you weren’t approved then?   When I first filed on the 16th, I chose the rapid loan and was notified the same day that I was approved.  So I’m thinking if you didn’t hear back from them, you may have not been approved. 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If you qualify for Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you’ll be notified by email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return. You will receive your Refund Advance virtual card information within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed return, by email.

If you received a Refund Advance last year, you’ll need to create a new account to see your Refund Advance funds for this year. You won’t see the funds if you log in with the account you made last year. The link below should be able to assist you with any questions you may have about the Refund Advance:

About the Refund Advance temporary card

I was approved for the loan I saw the fees taken out from the bank TT uses SBTPG says it was paid on 1/28 and I haven’t gotten anything on my card no email or anything 

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

You’ll receive your Refund Advance virtual card info within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed return, by email. Any balance of your tax refund remaining will be sent to you after the IRS has accepted and processed your tax return, usually within 21 days. The IRS usually begins processing and accepting e-filed returns in late January. If you have not received the refund advance email, please check your spam or junk folder.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies