turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was approved for the refund advance and my taxes have been accepted but why have i not received the advance?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

I was approved for the refund advance and my taxes have been accepted but why have i not received the advance?

You should receive your refund advance funds within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-receiving-your-refund-advance/00/27510

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Rubidouxb

I have not received my advance yet, why get a advance if I don't get it in time to keep my electricity on or my rent paid, you guys should quit offering advances if you cant follow through!!!

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Unfortunately, this offer was available until February 7, 2020, or until available funds were exhausted, whichever came first. You also needed to apply before you filed to be eligible. The below link has all updated information about the advance loan.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

Rubidouxb

It was, I do enjoy excuses,I should of received it weeks ago 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see @KatrinaLO's post above. Since the offer is no longer available, there is no way to become eligible for the offer this year.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies