turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was approved for refund advance and got all the information for virtual card, but after I get an email from Green dot saying I was not approved for my advance.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

I was approved for refund advance and got all the information for virtual card, but after I get an email from Green dot saying I was not approved for my advance.

If you were not approved, the email will include information about why you were not eligible for a Refund Advance. 

Please refer to the following help article for more information.  

About the Refund Advance application process - Community 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

it did not say why thats why i dont understand how i get a email saying hey you are denied and thats it no reason 

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

If your request was denied you will receive an email stating that fact from Greendot and a second one from First Century Bank NA explaining why.  First Century Bank is the service that offers the Refund Advance as well as approves or denies based on their own set of criteria.  Once you receive the email from them, if you have further questions, you can use the information in that email to contact them.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies