Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received a notification from turbo tax about a deposit in my account for $1200 but the funds are not available and I don’t see it in my transactions history, when will the funds be available?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I received a notification from turbo tax about a deposit in my account for $1200 but the funds are not available and I don’t see it in my transactions history, when will the funds be available?

Hi, I also recieved the same notifcation & wen j went to go look nothing was there. I thought I was going crazy lol. My notification said the $1200 will be available in my account on 4/15/20. Does anyone know what the $1200 is for? NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL LOL!! I could really use that $ like today but lets see what happens on the 15th! Please lmk if you find out where & why! Be safe & Ty! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi, I also recieved the same notifcation & wen j went to go look nothing was there. I thought I was going crazy lol. My notification said the $1200 will be available in my account on 4/15/20. Does anyone know what the $1200 is for? NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL LOL!! I could really use that $ like today but lets see what happens on the 15th! Please lmk if you find out where & why! Be safe & Ty! 

If I’m not mistaken I believe The $1200 is from the government stimulus package, I’m just confused on why it’s not automatically available funds & as to why it’s not a pending transaction in my transactions history.

RobertG
Expert Alumni

According to social media posts, stimulus check deposits have been initiated by the IRS but it appears the money can’t yet be accessed.   This has not been confirmed by the IRS.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ninob2316

Did did any one get they money I got a notification this morning saying I had 1200

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies