turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need a copy of my 2019 tax return. I can't find it on this new website?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

249 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

First please make sure you are logged with the correct USER ID in your TurboTax account. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/accessing/help/why-can-t-i-find-my-return-in-tax-home-or-my-docs/0...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Please send me a pdf of my 2018 tax returns filed with Turbo Tax.  I will require all schedules as well. 

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

You can access your prior year returns using the Documents tab in the navigation. Please click here for more information.

send me a copy to [email address removed]

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

This is a public internet forum, please do not post your private information here. Your email address has been removed for your protection. We do not have access to your TurboTax account, so we cannot send you your return.

First please make sure you are logged with the correct USER ID in your TurboTax account. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/accessing/help/why-can-t-i-find-my-return-in-tax-home-or-my-docs/0...

NANAOF09

I NEED TO VISUALIZE MY 2019 Tx return

Please send me a copy of my 2019 tax return as I need it to get my stimulus payment.

Vernon & Nancy Blue

Only you can get a copy.

Before filing,

You can preview the 1040 or print the whole return

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/accessing/help/how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-f...

How to get a copy after filing

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...

Can you find your account?  That's common to end up with multiple accounts. First LOG OUT of whatever TurboTax account you're logged into right now. Then use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of user ID's for an email address. Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used
https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

If you used the Desktop CD/Download program then the only copy is on your computer and not saved or stored online.

edjager

I need a new mail in copy of my 2019 turbotax statemet

edjager

I ad a copy butt ut was t dim to send.  I purchased new ink for my printer -and need a new  copy to mail-

edjager

Can you offer me a printout of my turbo 2019 tax return?

edjager

I've

had to change my username and my password numerous times.  I had to buy a new ink cartridge for my printer because my tax printed form was too dim to mail.  I have 2 printed dim copies, but would like to send a good copy with attendant material.  

@ edjager 

Why are you wanting to file by mail?   We might be able to help you efile, which is normally better and much faster for getting a tax refund.   In any case, here's how to get a copy:

Log in and scroll down to "Your Tax Returns & Documents." Expand that section and choose tax year 2019 and then "download/print the PDF."    If that is unsuccessful or has incomplete documents, see this way to open the return back up and print at the Print Center.

NOTE:  When you open your return back up, do not make any changes in it if it's already been filed.  If you later have to amend the return, it has to start off exactly as it was when it was originally filed.   If you haven't actually filed it, you can edit it before filing.

• Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents" for 2019, look for a link "Add a State."
  • Click on "Add a State."  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)
  • After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
  • Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
  • The next screen should offer some options:  "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"
  • See if one of those PDFs has what you need.  The latter has the most pages for your records.
  • If filing by mail, however, do NOT mail the worksheets and extra pages.  Only include the forms needed in your return ("Just my returns").
  • There should also be a page called "Filing Instructions."

NOTE:  Remember all PDF tax documents and tax data files are very sensitive files, since they contain your personal ID info, financial data, and possibly bank account numbers, etc.  Be sure to store them safely and securely to guard against computer theft, hacking, etc.

natural66

I left my 2019 federal tax return in AZ and want to to find out how much $$$$ refund i am getting from IRS.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies