Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I used the TurboTax free to file my taxes last and this year, will TurboTax send me a new turbo card this year?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

I used the TurboTax free to file my taxes last and this year, will TurboTax send me a new turbo card this year?

No. This year, you’ll be able to put your refund on the all-new Turbo® Visa® Debit Card. As a result, we aren’t able to put your refund on any Turbo Prepaid Visa® Cards you received in the past.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Intuit and Turbo are trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc.

Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.

© 2020 Green Dot Corporation

Related Information:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
amholloway00
Returning Member

My stimulus Check is going on my old 2018 taxes turbo debit green dot card. I do not have access to my old email anymore. I cannot update my account with any new information. I need a live operator an the telephone number [phone number removed] is prompting me with a new turbo debit card l have associated with my 2019 taxes that l have not filed because it keeps getting rejected. Not the issue. My issue is the OLD card from 2018 has my stimulus check on it. I have the banking an routing info an l can verify my identity IF l could get a **bleep** live operator. I am really getting angry that l have been redirected so much an now l can not get my money because you can't provide ANY customer service to your customers when stuff like this happens that we need a live operator for. I know the money is on the card because l received a letter from the government telling me it was deposited to the old card. So what now? 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/

hooba1021

ok so i do not have the card i got this year for my refund. i tried to call the number you posted and when i get to the birthdate it tells me its wrong. shot over to turbo tax and it has my birthdate correct the same one im trying to give to your hotline. i have my social my zip and my birthdate { i dont understand how its wrong} but the number cuts me off i need a new card issued. one more thing i got a text saying my account was gonna be back online at 2 am and i needed to change my pin number to access my card  then yesterday got a text saying that message was incorrect about my account and sorry for the error? i know yall are super slammed and ive tried going on the site but is there any way you can help me out getting a new card please? thanks alot and have a nice day.

I lost my card from 2018 I need a news one. I need to talk to live operator. 

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. Do not choose option 2. The recording will repeat a few times, but then you will get more options. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies