Solved: Re: I havent received my Federal taxes from 2019. ...

I havent received my Federal taxes from 2019. When I use track my taxes it says they're being processed, it's been the same message for months. Please help!

When I try to call the IRS I'm met with a robot. When I try to talk to Turbotax I'm met with a robot.

Once your return has been accepted & in the hands of the IRS, TurboTax does not get any more information about the processing of your return.  Only the IRS knows what is the status of your return/refund.

Maybe the following will help you get ahold of someone in the IRS.

The IRS telephone number is 1-800-829-1040, and they are available from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The best time to call is early in the morning.

- The first question the automated system will ask you is to choose your language.
- Once you’ve set your language, do NOT choose Option 1 (regarding refund info). Choose option 2 for “Personal Income Tax” instead.
- Next, press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.
- Next, press 3 “for all other questions.”
-Next, press 2 “for all other questions.”
- When the system asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, do NOT enter anything.
-After it asks twice, you will be prompted with another menu.
-Finally, press 2 for personal or individual tax questions. The system should then transfer you to an agent.