I haven't received my amazon gift card yet why?

It has been 3 months since the person i referred received their refund and i still have not gotten the amazon gift card. Please advise.

@Ann1234  and @Jchc 

I've asked a Moderator to look at this thread during the day today (Monday.)

@Ann1234  and @Jchc 

I've heard back from a Moderator, and they're asking you both (and anyone else with this issue) to phone TurboTax Customer Support.  They will need to get your info and that of the person you referred to TurboTax in order to troubleshoot.

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

@mesquitebean  I called Turbo Tax customer service as instructed.  However, the rep I spoke with said that they can't do anything on their end.  This sounds is false advertising.  Turbo Tax knows that most people will forget about it after 40 days and won't waste time on the phone.  And if they do waste time calling like I did, they won't be helped.

I referred 3 people; they completed their taxes in April(over 45 days ago) and got their refund.
I have called a few times and each time the representative has sent an email on my behalf to the third party company that is handling the certificates.
Yesterday I called and was given the email to contact them myself. Extole emailed me and stated they have not been handling TurboTaxes referrals in over a year. I need to know when to contact...

@Bellashleigh 

Extole is no longer the company handling that process.   That was last year and previous years.  But there is a new company this  year.    The current promo company running that "Invite a Friend" program appears to be friendbuy.com.

I mentioned all this to TurboTax a few weeks ago and they responded back that Support is supposed to be aware of the new company now.    

When you phone TurboTax Support, they are supposed to know what to do.  They are supposed to take your information as well as the information of the people you referred, then research it.   But apparently someone  you reached looked at old info for Extole.   I'll report this to a Moderator and see what they advise at this point.

I called customer service and they said they couldn't do anything.  Frustrating.

@Ann1234  wrote:

I see you have been posting here and trying since June.  I've asked a Moderator to look at your thread and Support experience.

Why did Support say they couldn't help?   Did you and your friend meet all the requirements of the "Invite a Friend" program as shown here:

https://share.turbotax.intuit.com/terms/live-terms.html

Or did the agent just not know how to help?