turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I haven’t receive my Rapid advance I was accepted the 28th of January and now it’s February 6 no email no advance

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

I haven’t receive my Rapid advance I was accepted the 28th of January and now it’s February 6 no email no advance

Please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa Card for questions about your card or account. You can contact them by visiting  https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I did and all I got was our email will be sent to you later on that day when I contacted them when it didn’t arrive I contacted them the next day and I was told the money will come to your account with email! Something isn’t adding up or there’s a misunderstanding due to fact of language barrier I could really use some help of what’s going on 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Once your Federal Return has been approved by the IRS, you should get an email from Turbo Tax that contains details about the refund advance.  Check your junk mail, as it could have been sent here as well. When the steps in the email have been completed and you are approved, you should receive your funds in about 48 hours.  Please see the below link for additional information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-receiving-your-refund-advance/00/27510

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies