Re: I haven’t gotten stimulus yet and when I searc...

tibbs811

I haven’t gotten stimulus yet and when I search on the irs website, it says there’s nothing. Is it sent to y’all before deposited into my account therefore takes longer?

IsabellaG

It depends. If you are eligible for a stimulus payment and you paid TurboTax with your refund last year, TurboTax has provided the IRS with your correct account information, and the IRS is working to send your payment to you within days. Please see this article.

If you don’t receive the stimulus payment or the correct amount of stimulus payment, you can claim the Recovery Rebate Credit when you file your 2020 taxes and it will provide the same amount of payment as the stimulus would have. TurboTax will guide you through this when you prepare your return.