turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Me954

I had fees taken out of my 2019 tax return. SBTPG issues my DD. Will I receive a paper check? Or will I have the stimulus sent by DD.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I had fees taken out of my 2019 tax return. SBTPG issues my DD. Will I receive a paper check? Or will I have the stimulus sent by DD.

https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

CARES Act Update

Economic Impact Payment Information

** PLEASE NOTE: INFORMATION IS CHANGING FREQUENTLY AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Last updated: Apr. 8, 2020 5:36 am

On Friday, March 27, 2020 the President signed the CARES Act providing Coronavirus relief to individuals, businesses, the health care industry, and state & local governments.

This page will be updated as more information is available about how the stimulus payments will be issued to taxpayers. Visit the IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief page or the IRS Economic Impact Payment Information page for the latest information.

Answers to Common Questions

I paid for tax preparation using Santa Barbara TPG this tax season. How will I receive my Economic Impact Payment?

The IRS will issue direct deposits to taxpayers that received a direct deposit.

An IRS-issued check will be mailed to taxpayers that received a check printed from their tax professional's office or a debit card issued through Santa Barbara TPG.

The IRS and Treasury Department are developing a website for taxpayers who are expecting a check, where they can provide their bank account information in order to receive their Economic Impact Payment by direct deposit. According to this message on the IRS website the IRS will notify taxpayers when more details are available. We will update this page when more information is available.

So to clarify, are you saying that  we are going to get direct deposit if thats how we got our tax refund? even if the fees were deducted from another bank?

Manage cookies