turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I got both my first and second stimulus and i do my taxes with you guys but where's my 3rd? I try the tracker and Keeps saying payment status unavailable??i do direct dep

I do direct deposit so i am confused. Where is it?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KrisD15
Expert Alumni

I got both my first and second stimulus and i do my taxes with you guys but where's my 3rd? I try the tracker and Keeps saying payment status unavailable??i do direct dep

The third payment should be made the same way you received the first two. 

The 2020 tax year return is used for the Recovery Credit which is for any missing payments for the first and second stimulus payments. 

The IRS is overwhelmed but the third payments have been going out recently. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I know. I am confused with everything i have been reading online. I filed my 2020 taxes feb 6th. So why haven't i gotten my stimulus deposit? Are they stl doing them? I didn't know if March 17th if they did all direct deposits or not

The IRS began processing stimulus payments dated March 12.  Everyone has not yet received their third payment. 

The IRS will continue to deposit stimuls payments during the coming weeks.

The IRS will send the payment to the bank account that they have on file.  Just keep checking for the status of your payment at Get My Payment.  

You'll see one of these messages when you use Get My Payment:

Payment Status

• A payment has been processed, a payment date is available and payment is to be sent either by direct deposit or mail. Note: mail means you may be issued an EIP Card or a check.

or

• You’re eligible, but a payment has not been processed and a payment date is not yet available.

It will not show the amount of your 2021 Economic Impact Payment.

Payment Status Not Available: We haven't yet processed your payment or you're not eligible for a payment.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies