Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ayarian96

I finished my amended tax return and was wondering if I am to mail anything to the state of Colorado or if turbo tax efiles the amended return since Colorado allows that?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I finished my amended tax return and was wondering if I am to mail anything to the state of Colorado or if turbo tax efiles the amended return since Colorado allows that?

TurboTax does not e-file amended state tax returns.  You will have to print and mail the amended state return.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for how to print a tax return for mailing - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

In the FILE tab read the screens carefully ... if the CO amended return is allowed (in the TT system) it will be a choice in step 2 ... if not  then pick to mail it in and when you print the return the mailing instructions will be included. 

Mail or e-File -- State or Federal --    You must do the filing of your tax return(s).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies