turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Europl12
Returning Member

I filled my taxes on April 6th will i get my stimulate check by april 15th via direct deopsit if I requested my refund for direct deopsit

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies

I filled my taxes on April 6th will i get my stimulate check by april 15th via direct deopsit if I requested my refund for direct deopsit

It is not possible for anyone here to answer your question.

Have you confirmed that your efiled return was accepted by the IRS:  https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

If it was accepted, what does the IRS tracking web site say about the status of your refund? https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Did you tax return include your direct deposit information?

Europl12
Returning Member

It says they have received my tax file and it could take 21 days for a refund I am just seeing if they recieved my tax form will they be able to send me a stiumate check or am i going to have to wait till i get my refund

Europl12
Returning Member

When i filed my taxes on april I gave them my direct deopsit information I am just wondering if i am going to get a stiumate check as everyone by april 15th or am I going to have to wait till i get my refund for the irs

I'm not sure that anyone other than the IRS could answer that question. Not all stimulus payments are being sent out at the same time. Some have said that those with the lowest income will get the checks first. 

Europl12
Returning Member

When i filed my taxes my income was low thats why i am wondering if they recieved my tax information for this year will i get a stimulate check before i get refund or after my refund .so my question is if i filled my taxes on april 6th and they recieved my information and I have a low income will they send the stiumalate check from the deopsit information i gave them on April 6th when i filled .or am I going to have to wait till i get my refund before I get a stimulate check 

Europl12
Returning Member

Or did i file to late for the irs to send me a stimualate check 

Not everyone is getting the stimulus check on April 15. We don't know the IRS procedures. You will get the stimulus payment if you qualify but no one but the IRS can tell you when you will get it.  It is unlikely that you would be able to contact anyone at the IRS to tell you. 

Europl12
Returning Member

Hey I got my tax refund on April 17th direct deposited to my account but when I check the irs for stimulate payment it says the status of ur payment is unvalaible we cant determine ur elablity at this time .i am confused cuz I did my taxes and got a refund why havent i gotten a stimulate check

See ths excellent response prepared by Expert GiseleD:

The IRS has not given TurboTax any official guidance as to when stimulus payments for every taxpayer will be released. As long as you provided your direct deposit information/card information or mailing address information, you will receive the stimulus when it is released to you (as long as you otherwise qualify for it).

According to the IRS FAQs:

Get My Payment will display one of the following payment statuses:

1. Payment Status (one of two statuses) –
A payment has been processed, a payment date is available, and payment is to be sent either by direct deposit or mail.
You are eligible, but a payment has not been processed and a payment date is not available.

2. Need More Information – You are eligible for a payment, but we do not have your direct deposit information. You will be given the opportunity to provide your bank information once you have properly verified your identity. Direct Deposit is the fastest way to get your EIP.

3. Payment Status Not Available – We cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time. For example, you didn’t file either a 2018 or 2019 tax return, or you recently filed and the return has not been fully processed.

If a payment date is not provided, updates to your payment status are made no more than once per day.

Europl12
Returning Member

I get this message on the check my stimulate payment 

. Payment Status Not Available – We cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time. For example, you didn’t file either a 2018 or 2019 tax return, or you recently filed and the return has not been fully processed.

But i got my tax return on April 17th so I am noy sure why this message is coming up when I check my payment can u plz help me 

Europl12
Returning Member

I also got a tax return to my bank account I am just wondering why this message keeps coming up 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies