turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nbenaiche

I filled in the information required for the forms 8938 but TurboTax does not take it into account. When I tried to print a PDF there was nothing. What should I do?

I reentered the information (a lengthy process which is not carried forward from the prior year) with the same problem: the information is not there!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

I filled in the information required for the forms 8938 but TurboTax does not take it into account. When I tried to print a PDF there was nothing. What should I do?

Please click here for instructions for form 8938. If you have followed these steps but are still unable to complete the form, please contact customer care by following the steps here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
nbenaiche

This did not solve the problem at all

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If the steps in the FAQ did not resolve the issue, it is best to contact customer support by phone

nbenaiche

Well. I am now told that the IRS did not release the form yet. 

Why can I enter the information on TT  if the forms are not available (and the information is not saved in TT)?

Really bad!!!

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

The Form 8938, Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets, will not be available until February 18, 2021. Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-pe...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies