Solved: Re: I file my federal return back in March and I s...

I file my federal return back in March and I still havn't received my refund.

Is there an email address to contact the IRS vs. telephone? It says it's still processing and Ive never had it process for this long before.

It is taking the IRS longer to process returns since they are closed, they also are not receiving calls at this time. They are still processing e-filed returns but the 21 days (business days) is not the standard now due to Covid-19. The IRS is not processing mailed in returns at this time.

All you can do now is keep checking the IRS website, Where's My Refund, the website updates once a day.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

The IRS is behind on processing returns, unfortunately, no one can contact them to find out what is going on with your return.  Hopefully, the IRS will catch up & you will receive your refund soon.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Yea, I tried calling them and they didn't answer only the automated messages.

I also tried check my status and it says its still processing.

It's a bit odd since my state return was given tome within a week but federal still says it's processing.