Solved: Re: I did not receive my federal Tax return but i ...

I did not receive my federal Tax return but i have received my state tax return, it has been over 21 days

Was your Federal return accepted? If it was accepted,  then TurboTax does not get any information about the processing of your return or refund.  Only the IRS would know.  The IRS is closed & they are not taking phone calls.  They are still processing e-filed returns & stimulus checks but they have been behind.

It is taking the IRS longer to process returns since they are closed.  They are still processing e-filed returns but the 21 days (business days) is not the standard now due to Covid-19.  The IRS is not processing mailed in returns at this time.

All you can do now is keep checking the IRS website, Where's My Refund, the website updates once a day.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

https://www.irs.gov/refunds