I would first recommend going through the Child and Dependent Care Credit and see if you can remove the reference to Employer Furnished Dependent Care.
- While signed in and working in TurboTax
- Click on Federal in the left-hand black menu
- Click on Deductions and Credits
- Scroll down and click on Show More next to You and Your Family
- Click on Start or Revisit next to Child and Dependent Care Credit
If you are unable to remove the reference, you should delete Form 2441 and then go back and re-enter the data.
To Delete Form 2441(Child and Dependent Care Credit) for TurboTax Online:
- In the left-hand black menu, choose Tax Tools then Tools.
- Click on Delete a Form from the window that pops up.
- You should now see the Review Form List. Scroll down the list and click Delete on Form 2441.
- You may get a pop up telling you additional worksheets and forms are being deleted. Approve and click delete.
- You should come back to the Review Form List. Scroll to the bottom and click Continue with My Return.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I deleted form 2441 and reentered the info. However, there is no place for me to change the status of "employer furnished dependent care.” I still can’t e-file my state return.
Still have questions?Make a post