Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gotchy18

How do I know when the IRS has processed my taxes. I still haven't received any economic impact payments. i filed in February and the IRS is still showing no status.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

How do I know when the IRS has processed my taxes. I still haven't received any economic impact payments. i filed in February and the IRS is still showing no status.

Did you go all the way through the File tab, and hit the Submit button?  When you do so, TT sends you an email, and then a second one when your return has been Accepted or Rejected.  Did you get those?

gotchy18

yes, I received both alerts almost immediately after completion.

gotchy18

It was accepted at 820 Pm est on February 12th, almost three hours after I filed.

gotchy18

I never received an answer for my question. I did receive verification That the IRS had accepted my taxes. however, I'm trying to figure out if they've been processed, and if they have, why haven't I received any economic impact payments.

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

TurboTax does not issue refunds or Stimulus checks.  TurboTax is a tax preparation platform.  If you have submitted your return to the IRS, then TurboTax is out of the picture.  IRS is forbidden to discuss your information with TurboTax because of privacy laws. So any refund inquiries must go to The IRS.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies