turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I get a refund on the the deluxe version of turbo tax I paid for? What was portrayed with what I was receiving to what I actually got were two different things.

I feel like in some way I have been cheated? Regardless the accuracy of the return was horrible including dates and times. I was charged for a program that I thought was going to help more than the free version but what is the true difference? Overall Im just completely unsatisfied with this and would like the fees that were paid to process the return, returned to me please.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

How do I get a refund on the the deluxe version of turbo tax I paid for? What was portrayed with what I was receiving to what I actually got were two different things.

You can use the link provided below to request a refund for your TurboTax product:

How do I request a refund for my TurboTax product

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi! Thanks so much for your reply, I was just wondering does it take longer than the 4-6 days that it says on the form to get someone to contact me. Its been the full amount of days (6) and I haven't received a reply about my situation.

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

If you did not get a response, I suggest you contact customer care.  Please click here to get in contact with customer care.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies