turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mail12

How can I input my bank direct deposit information with a $0 refund? Can I still add it after making my Turbo Tax payment?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
LeonardS
Expert Alumni

How can I input my bank direct deposit information with a $0 refund? Can I still add it after making my Turbo Tax payment?

This link What do I need to do to get my stimulus payment? has information on how to apply for the stimulus check.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
JohnB5677
Employee Tax Expert

These links will help guide you through the process.

These links may help explain and guide you through the process.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/ link to stimulus registration (SR).  It is very important that you uses this link that says register now if you don't need to file taxes this year.  Otherwise, you will not be able to E-file a zero return. It also has the calculator.

The IRS says it is working on developing a web-based system for people to give the government their direct-deposit information. Keep checking www.irs.gov/coronavirus for more details on this.

Edited  04/07/2020

I need to provide my bank A/C information for my refund direct deposit

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the below TurboTax help article for assistance with entering your bank information.

Where do I enter my bank's routing or account number?

@susanchang

Manage cookies