Hey so I’m about to click to post my refund but it’s saying the year is 2018 but it’s my 2019 refund. What’s that about ?

Actually, the year is 2020.

What software did you use?  Each tax year has its own software, so you must be careful to use the software for the tax year you are trying to file a return for.  You cannot change the year of the software by upgrading or any other way.  If you are trying to file a 2018 return you must use 2018 software.  If you are trying to prepare an d file a 2019 return you must use 2019 software.

You are posting from online Deluxe--which can ONLY be used for a 2019 return.  It cannot be used for a 2018 return.