Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hello, The IRS website states that my refund would be deposited today 2/5/2020 and I have yet to receive the refund ? Please help

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Hello, The IRS website states that my refund would be deposited today 2/5/2020 and I have yet to receive the refund ? Please help

The bank can sometimes take a few days to post the refund to your account. Also if you had your TurboTax fees paid from your federal refund, the IRS sends the refund to the servicing bank that processes your refund to take out the fees before sending the balance on to your bank. That can take a few days. The IRS provided date is the date they send it to the first bank. 

How long is a few days?  I was notified it went to my account on the 5th but its still not there

You can track it at the processing service bank (SBTPG) using this link: https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies