turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2,458 Replies

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

did you update your direct deposit information?

what is supposed to occur is updates provided by a Thursday are to be direct deposited no later than the Following Friday (8 days)

Thank you so much for your reply. That’s exactly what I did, updated my direct deposit information. This was on the 16th I believe, first thing in the morning. So I should receive the deposit no later than this Friday, is that correct? Or is it within 8 days?

if you updated the information by last Thursday, it is supposed to deposit no later than this Friday. 

We updated my  adult son's last Wednesday and it has not direct deposited yet, so not that will give you comfort, but a number of folks are waiting!  

Well, again, I appreciate the info. I haven’t been able to get any other answers from anyone, so this helps a lot! I’ll post again if it deposits in the next two days.

I received my state refund in 9 days and they mailed me a check. I’m still waiting on my federal return, which was accepted on March 17th. At this point, I need one or the other! Undoubtedly a lot of individuals are in that same boat. The implementation of this stimulus has just been a bit of a fluster-cluck! Here’s hoping everyone still waiting catches a break soon. Starting to feel like the living embodiment of Murphy’s Law over here!

I entered the information and bank acct info on 16th of April Thursday still no deposit of stimulus??? any one  has any feed back on how long they take, after entering the information?/

@JailenSucar  - the IRS committed to Congress that updated banking information received by a  Thursday would be direct deposited the following Friday.... so give the IRS through tomorrow to meet their commitment, 

Thank you, I will keep my fingers crossed.If I receive it tomorrow in my account i will post so everyone is informed.

I updated my account information last Wednesday morning and there has been no update to my payment status other than the last four of my account and that the page will update when they have a deposit date. Is there a glitch effecting those that did it last Wednesday? I just want to know when it will come.

since i didnt get the 1rst stimulus send out i waited for the get my payment link.... i updated my direct deposit info on the irs website on April 15, 2020 around noon... its said: "You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page." Ever since... and its April 23, 2020.... still nothing... no updates... no deposit.... we are a married household with 3 kids who used turbo tax to file.... we owed $451 we paid it....  *sighs* everyone else has already gotten theirs that i know.  then you read all these news stories that people that have entered their direct deposit info via the get my payment link.. already got theirs... what??!! makes zero sense.

Set up my direct deposit on Saturday the 18th. Hopefully I get my check tomorrow. If I do I'll provide everyone here an update. If not, I'm not sure what to do. Maybe give them a call? 

@RichBucky95 -  the commitment was that banking information updated by a Thursday would be deposited the following Friday,  that would mean the commitment for you is NEXT Friday, May 1. 

all the IRS call centers are closed due to the virus - really no one to call. 

oh, ok. Thank you for the helpful information.

Hi..

Just reading through the comments...if we provided on the 17th you are saying there is a possibility of money being deposited this Friday, even thought the site states that there is no date yet?

the IRS commitment to Congress was that anyone who updated their banking info by a Thursday would receive the direct deposit by the FOLLOWING Friday (meaning no later than 8 days later).. Assuming of course that that the stimulus had been calculated and ready to go.

So if you updated your banking information on the 17th, your weekly deadline was April 23rd and the IRS commitment to deposit the stimulus is no later than May 1

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies