turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten their stimulus back yet? Did it go to your turbo tax card if you filed with that or does anyone know how i can keep track of when mine is coming?

Icant even log into my turbo credit card or call!!!

Has anyone gotten their stimulus back yet? Did it go to your turbo tax card if you filed with that or does anyone know how i can keep track of when mine is coming?

Can someone please tell me that I'm still getting the money direct deposited into my bank account. I used the turbotax tool on the 5th so I dont see why thid would be a problem qhat is going on and is anyone else having this issue and still waiting?

So I guess I should just give up then? No one not even turbo tax can explain why I didn't get the money today. They had me put 0 for my AGI on my first attempt and I told them I filed for 2018 and they said that doesn't matter just put 0. Guess whatit got declined and I couldn't fix it. The only way for me to fix it is by creating another account and putting in the correct information and tuess what?! They accepted my submisspm but now I don't see anything and im never trusting turbo tax again 

This happened to me too. They said I'll see the update soon and that they were sending the money to my bank account. I don't know if I van beleive thatbecause turbo tax said the same thing

So, I finally received mine after having issues all day. If you go to the IRS and it has it being sent to an account you don’t have on either return that ends in the last four of your social, that means turbo tax has or will receive the money on the date it says the irs sent it. From there you have to wait for Turbo Tax to send it to your Turbo Card. The lines for Turbo Tax are down because of the high volume of people and same with the app. I was able to finally login to my turbo card account on the actual web page after receiving a notification from the app that the deposit had been sent. About 5 minutes of waiting later, I was logged in and I refreshed the account balance and there it was. 

What if I put in my direct deposit information? Then i should get it sent ti my bank account right? 

Sorry wasnt being specific I mean i used the turbo tax portal and I was accepted April 5th but i didny request it to be put on my old turbo card because i lost it and the compang is giving me **bleep** about wanting me to jump through hoops to get a new one. But anyway I requested I have it sent to my bank acccount put in right routing and right bank account numbers so why havent I seen it yet? Is going to keep going until midnight?

It said the same to me,but.  I got my federal return last night! WHAT ..want even thinking about that!

That's weird. What the hell is going on turbo tax?

Push10149
Returning Member

No it went to my back account ,and I didn't put it down

UPDATE:

Did turbotax last year got advance and turbo prepaid card. Got my stimulus payment today! I think turbotax or santa barbara bank fixed the issue!!

Bancouh

I was having the same problem. I checked my payment status on the IRS website that became available yesterday and discovered that the IRS did not have payment information on file for me.  I submitted the information for my personal bank account.  Now it is on the way.

You will get it...if you put it on your tax forms or the irs portal. My came and it deposited on the card. Yes yes.

• When did it come? Was it this morning?

stellagarton7268 when did you get your stimulus? Was it this morning?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies