turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone gotten their stimulus back yet? Did it go to your turbo tax card if you filed with that or does anyone know how i can keep track of when mine is coming?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

202 Replies

Has anyone gotten their stimulus back yet? Did it go to your turbo tax card if you filed with that or does anyone know how i can keep track of when mine is coming?

No one has received any stimulus payment yet.  The payments are expected to start about mid-April.

My aunt received her stimulus today, however, she chose direct deposit into her bank account, not the turbo card.

They have started sending them today. My aunt received hers at about noon today.

while there is no way to track when you are to receive them, there IRS is required to send you a letter in the mail within 15 days after sending the check explaining where they sent it, how they calculated the amount, etc. 

They have started to send them out. Most people won't see the direct deposit til Monday or Tuesday tho. My neighbor recieved his this morning thru his bank. 

Just curious where are you located?  You are the only person I’ve heard that’s gotten it

Wow really. Well I believe it. I got mine. My sister got hers. Shes in MD, Im in Florida. We got them today. 50 million payments were sent out today, the 9th, so fact check before you insinuate someone is a liar

That was for Jame and also my cousin in North Carolina. Don't know how they are doing it. No rhyme or reason. My son is in MD and he did NOT get his but my sister did

Wow Jame I think it’s hilarious that your going so hard about what u don’t know. And even funnier u expect someone to send u pics.... 

there are no press reports that anyone has received the money; this article posted a few hours ago.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stimulus-checks-deposit-dates-may-start-within-days/

But Jame is right no one has received any checks yet and I dont find it funny going on sites like this lying (which that is what they are doing) so kudos to you Jame for calling them out. No one has received stimulus yet period

Honestly it’s not worth goin back and fourth on. You felt the need to call this person out and then request receipts. I’m just sayin, do you really expect to get that? And does it even matter?

You guys can think I'm lying all you want, I have no reason to lie she definitely got her stimulus check she even called the bank to verify because she didn't understand where the money came from.

Actually they announced on the news that several people will get them today.. i would like to know the same thing about the turbo debit card? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies