turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone else still not received their funds and had a dd of 2/26?

Has anyone with dd of 2/26 still waiting on a refund?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

Nope, and just found out today that I was charged 30 dollars for them to just send a paper check even though I had dd. And others who received their checks from Santa Barbara TPG can’t even cash theirs. 

I am having trouble getting to talk to a person, how did you reach someone?

did they say why they are sending you a paper check instead?

I had to log in on my computer and it showed me a 30 dollar charge and said “sent cashiers check” I have called multiple times and emailed like three times. No one has ever answered. So I’m just hoping I get a check. There was a whole forum about people who got their checks and couldn’t even cash them. The whole thing is messed up. 

This is so **bleep** crazy. their site is telling my information is incorrect to track with them , this is not true at all cause I check IRS where's my refund with the same info, no issues. 

@Natashayo  Automated says “via pending bank print check” and give me a date but it’s always the date I call on.  and when I spoke to rep he said will be mailed out in 24 hours. Online says amount with Friday’s date And nothing else. If you don’t mind what did yours say I’m trying to get a some clarification and understanding of what the processing like 

Also took 30 dollars and reason my dd was rejected because I supposedly left out one digit on my account number. I’ve seen hundreds of post of people account numbers missing one digit and being sent back and charged 30 dollars so this is obviously their scheme do it to 1million people that’s an extra 30 million bucks 🤔 

Welp I don't have my refund, says that they are sending it back to the IRS because they had a problem with it or something. IRS says that they will send me a paper check once they get it back. Funny how they couldn't find anything and kept saying they did not have an account till I told them I filed a complaint against their company smh 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you entered an incorrect account number or routing number, the IRS is unable to deposit your refund. This results in the IRS having to send you a paper check. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies