turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Georgia income tax

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

Georgia income tax

What about a GA income tax ?   What tax year are you referring to ? 

When will my forms be ready?

Historically, IRS tax forms start becoming available in January, with a few stragglers (most notably Form 1040X) getting finalized in February.

State tax forms can become available for filing any time between December and late February, depending on the state and the tax form.

For specific forms and dates, refer to the Forms Availability Table for your TurboTax product, see the related information below.

Can I Still Work On My Return Before My Forms are Ready?

Yes, according to the following:

Federal Taxes
You can still work on your return and finish most of it. Once your forms become available, we’ll create the forms and include all of your info.

You’ll only be able to e-file or print your return once the forms are available.

While you’re working on your return, we’ll ask if you want to receive email updates when your forms become available.

State Taxes 
If your forms aren’t available, you’ll get a message asking you to return once they become available.

While you’re working on your return, you’ll have a chance to let us know you want to receive email updates when your forms become available.

Related Information:

IRS Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Individual (Personal) Tax Products

·         State Forms Availability Table for TurboTax Individual (Personal) Tax Products

Georgia income tax

The Georgia state income tax return for tax year 2019 is currently available.

Georgia income tax

The Georgia Forms I'm seeing are still referencing 2018 in many places. Should be 2019 

Georgia income tax

@Pesimist wrote:

The Georgia Forms I'm seeing are still referencing 2018 in many places. Should be 2019 

The TurboTax online editions are all only for tax year 2019.

If you are using the TurboTax desktop editions installed on your personal computer, make sure that you have installed the 2019 desktop edition and not the 2018 desktop edition.

I have the 2019 Premier desktop edition and there are no references to 2018 using that software.

Georgia income tax

Yup, TurboTax 2019 Premier for windows.

Georgia program came as part of my purchase. 

Georgia income tax

@Pesimist wrote:

Yup, TurboTax 2019 Premier for windows.

Georgia program came as part of my purchase. 

So where are you seeing all these references to 2018?  Any specific section of the Georgia program?

There are no references to 2018 using my 2019 program.

Have you done a software update lately?  Click on Online at the top of the screen.  Click on Check for Updates.

Georgia income tax

I deleted the Georgia Return and started over. Solved the issues I was having.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies