turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Qc
Returning Member

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Who confirmed that for u im having same problem

Return accepted: 2/8/2019
E-filed with: TT
WMR bar disappeared
Transcripts aren't available yet

Walkergyrl
Returning Member

It was stated that refunds should start being deposited on Feb 27th. It is now March 5th 2019 and my refund is still "being processed".. Wth?? I don't understand. I've always received my refund within 10 -15 days after it was accepted. This is now completely ridiculous! It's now been over a month. I filed on the Feb. 1st and it is now March 5th.. I just wanna know what's going on?!?!?

I found out mine was pulled for 45 day review that they aren't even starting until March 18th so was a lot of people's that I know. Irs is looking to delay the process of us getting our money because of the shutdown I bet

Files 1/16 accepted 1/17 then code 1541 for a few weeks in February..Then last week went to being processed.. still no update or ddd.. I got the letter in mail the lady said I'd get and said I don't need to respond to it cause I called and verified my identity..She said my refund could come anytime withing 45 days..I am so sick of getting the run around by them..it's one excuse after another..I don't know how to get a transcript and I keep checking the status of my refund and told I've exceeded the daily limit..so I just sit here and wonder

Ok hopefully this will help some.

"Being processed" means your return has cleared the system and waiting in a ddd!

"Still being processed" means a delay! A letter has been sent. Many people move and may not get the letter so if you see still being processed call them!

"Delay" means it's a soft audit/ human review.

"Take action" means some sort of audit

Now anyone with EIC or ACTC did not have their return looked at until Feb 15th! By law. So those who filed in Jan have the same processing date as those who filed Feb 15th. Now the IRS says they wont talk to anyone until the 21 day mark! Which we have all passed. But 21 days is not the legal time frame. Legally they have until April 15th to issue a refund.

If this is anyone's first time adding EIC! ACTC (earned income credit! Or additional child tax credit) adding a new family member, Significant income change, a 1099 or self employment etc! Expect to be delayed. The first year this law was in effect we did not get our money until end of March like last 2 days.

Good luck everyone and I hope this helps.

For those who changed to being processed on Friday night sat morning, that's great news. Toy are a weekly updater in the IRS system. You should see a deposit date published for you in this friday/Saturday update. Most likely it will be for sometime next week most likely Wednesday (so roughly 8 days). Seems weekly updaters are getting wed deposit dates and daily updaters getting mondays.

@Walkergyrl Mine still says processing but the state sent me a letter saying that they’ve beefed up security and returns like mine are behind looked at for indentity fraud. I’m waiting for my federal letter.

Do work for the Irs?

No I do not.. however the information I have shared has come through official channels but not for public knowledge. Which I cant share due to my job affiliation.
JRSel2000
Returning Member

Filed 2/4/19
Had the normal PATH message, then after couple weeks, no status bar. Still says 'still being processed' with code 152
Going to try calling IRS but of course they try anything to route you to 'wheres my refund' or to an agent that will say same thing as wheres my refund. Super frustrating. Never waited this long before!

Filed jan16 accepted Jan 17 then got code take action 1541. Called and was told they don't know why will get a letter on March 4 and got it..says allow up to 45 days for refund..and then it went to received and being processed and has been that way for almost 2 weeks..Still waiting for an update and hopefully ddd

Has anyone gotten any answers or their refund? I filed and accepted 1/28
Transcripts codes
Return due date or return received date ( whichever is later) Apr 15. 2019
Processing date Mar 4. 2019
150 - 20190705 - 3-04-2019 $0.00
806- W-2. - 4-15-2019. -$(my correct amount
768- EIC. - 4-15-2019. -$(my correct amount
570- additional account action pending
-3-04-2019. $0.00
971- notice issued -3-11-2019. $0.00

What does any of this mean?
When did/does the review begin?
I got two letters Mar 11 and Mar 13
One said 45 day review, one said 60 day review.
Can anyone shed some light on this issue about my refund?

I now have bars and a DD of 4/19. 80 days from start to finish. Good luck everyone.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies